Khan Asparuh national horse base offers:
- Two sand arenas for riding lessons – 60/60 m.
- One arena for overcoming obstacles and races – 75/60 m.
- Two sand arenas for training and dressage competitions – 56/18 m. and 65/25 m.
- One grass arena for overcoming obstacles and profiles
- for all-round riding – 110/100 m.
- referee stand with a bathroom
- Steeplechase track with sand – 600 m.
- A big covered manege – 80/40 m., height 15 m., with lighting
- Stands with 300 seats
- A small covered manege – 40/14 m., height 9 m., with lighting
- Boxes and half boxes for horses – 140 pc.
- Horse bridles and headstalls – 42 pc.
- a blacksmith workshop
Sports and other events at the base:
- horse riding – overcoming obstacles, dressage and all-round riding
- modern pentathlon – overcoming obstacles, combined discipline
- dog show exhibitions
- social activities – horseriding of children with cerebral palsy, autism, etc.
The base meets the requirements for conducting international races of high rank and training according to the International Horseracing and Modern Pentathlon Regulations.
Address: Sofia, 28 Haidushko izvorche Str.
Telephone: 02/955 90 72
Tram lines – № 5, № 4, № 11
Buses – № 260